Have You Completed Your 2020 Census Yet?
Are You Up to the Challenge?
The Census has counted the US population every 10 years since 1790…. and we want to count YOU and EVERYONE in YOUR HOUSEHOLD! Census results shape the future of communities like Dinwiddie County. Census data helps the federal government give money to help with…
- health clinics,
- school lunch programs,
- disaster recovery initiatives, and
- other critical programs and services for the next 10 years.
- The more people counted in Dinwiddie County… the more money we may get.
- All people living in Dinwiddie County counts… citizens and non-citizens all count!
- Answers are private to the Census Bureau and can NOT be shared with anyone – that means no one!
- You do NOT need to give your social security number, no money, no political questions, and no bank information.
- It IS easy to complete and everyone counts that is living in your home! Moms, dads, grandmas, uncles, nieces, nephews, friends, and any person living in your home counts. Only one of you living in the house needs to fill out the Census.